The 10 Bad Foods (and Good Foods to Eat)
Below are recommendations from Dr. Joel Wallach that everybody must ELIMINATE from their diet.
4-Oats, oatmeal – even if it says that it is Gluten Free.
6-Oils—cooking or salad. Yes, this includes olive oil and coconut oil!!!
7-Well done red meat (rare or medium-rare is ok!)
8-Deli Meat / processed meats, any nitrates added to meat – tell your butcher NO NITRATES
9-Soda / carbonated beverages near or with mealtime
10-Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
Hear why the undigested proteins in wheat, barley, rye and oats are a problem for us to absorb.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT DR. WALLACH SAYS YOU SHOULD DO:
Salt your food to taste –
- To properly digest your food you need stomach acid and salt helps in the creation of stomach acid: your body requires salt.
- “Salt has nothing to do with high blood pressure”. -Dr. Joel Wallach
- Use Iodized table salt – any salt is fine as long as it is iodized.
- “How do you know if you used too much salt? Your food tastes salty”. -Dr. Joel Wallach
- Those who do not consume salt set themselves up for many diseases.
- “Salt is an essential nutrient. You cannot live without sodium chloride (salt). Anyone who says you need to restrict salt should be put in jail for reckless endangerment”. – Dr. Joel Wallach
- Find out the TRUTH, finally, about salt, hear and read what Dr. Wallach & Dr. Glidden have to say about salt and cholesterol.
- Use Butter – Margarine is simply oil in a solid state. If you cook with butter, make sure the heat is low enough that the butter doesn’t turn brown in the pan.
What do You Need To Know About Food Before You Eat It
Important Note: This eating protocol is mandatory. If you do not eliminate the bad foods from your diet, Youngevity’s therapeutics will not work as well.
Dr. Joel Wallach is an EXPERT in medical nutrition and recommend the Good Food/Bad Food list to everyone. There are exceptions for diabetics regarding fruit/sugar. You must clean up your diet for good health and to absorb nutrients.
Dr. Wallach’s Youngevity therapeutics will not work as effectively without a CHANGE in what you eat because you are eating foods that harm the body and your ability to absorb nutrients has been compromised by gluten. You must change your diet if you are going to use Youngevity’s products and want real results, otherwise you are wasting your money. Get serious about your health and take their advice.
•Eggs – Soft scrambled in butter, soft boiled, poached. Use salt & butter with eggs. Do not over cook eggs, cook on low heat. No rubbery eggs. Doing so degrades the important cholesterol. Your brain is made from cholesterol. Dr. Wallach recommends 10+ eggs a day for *Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Eat all the eggs you like – 10 eggs a day, no kidding! Hard-boiled egg yolks with a a greenish coating have had their cholesterol degraded.
“Cholesterol has nothing to do with heart attacks. Cholesterol does not cause any disease.” – Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND .
“There is no relationship between cholesterol and heart disease”. – Dr. Joel Wallach
*Statin drugs dry up the brain. Alzheimer’s is a direct side effect of statin drug use and is a physician created disease.
Butter & Lard (rendered animal fat)
Fish, Chicken, Pork, Lamb
Mixed, Salted Nuts—no peanuts
Nut Butters—no added sugar & no peanuts
Couscous made from pearl millet only.
Pure Buckwheat (Isn’t wheat).
Beans, lentils and legumes
Rice, Millet, Corn & Quinoa
Coffee, Tea, Green tea, Red wine.
4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
Eat 20,000 ORAC points of antioxidants daily – Do a Google search for “ORAC food values” and figure out which foods to eat to get to this number.
Below are some of Youngevity’s products and their ORAC values. These are the primary ones that Dr. Wallach recommends.
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine Original – 5745 per 2 scoop serving
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 – 8000 per 2 scoop serving
- Imortalium – 10,500 per 4 tablets
- Cell Shield RTQ – 15,800 per 2 capsules
- Triple Treat Chocolate – 16936 per piece
- ZRadical (about 150,000 Per Bottle)(about 3,000 per serving)
- CocoGevity -Plus about 3,000 per serving
- Maqui Plus 135,000ORAC per liter
Learn about ORAC – CLICK HERE
Foods high in ORAC – Blue berries, cinnamon, walnuts, curry, dark skinned fruits, unprocessed cocoa powder, acai berry, green tea, red wine (research for more foods high in ORAC).
A note of caution to those using Youngevity products.
Phytates bind to minerals in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Plant Derived minerals, and other Youngevity products containing minerals. The phytates interfere with the absorption of minerals and wastes them. If you eat phytates, take your minerals at least two hours before, or two hours after you consume the phytates.